Sunday, September 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

So, I have this apartment in Savannah and it's pretty much boss :)
A pattern that shines through my kitchen door


Marking my territoryMy Mama being funny
The painting begins!



I got to learn how to edge out a room.

The front door

Into the kitchen

My bedroom

The windows in my bedroom

My entryway/sitting room finished!

My kitchen and breakfast sitting area

My Last Supper 3D clock! The hour markers are metallic hearts :)

Kitchen and backdoor

breakfast sitting area with giant windows

Entryway/sitting area

Sitting area in my studio room

My studio! It's set up for the workstudy party at the moment.

My bedroom

The fireplace is my headboard :)


















3 comments:

  1. What can I say . . . it really is BOSS! Love the arch, the wood floors, the windows. Especially big on the co-painting; what a way to fellowship. You've truly been blessed with this place. You will use it wisely and with vivacious gratitude, I have no doubt. Thanks for the sharing the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got these up. Now Daddy can see your place and I'm still loving it! But maybe that's because you're in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're apartment is pretty much the most adorable thing i have ever seen
    and it makes me want to move back to savannah more and more
    and probably take over your apartment.
    p.s. i hope when you wrote that stuff with the paint you didn't let it dry all the way because there might be a chance it will ghost through!
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete